Would the World stop spinning if…
- I’d be proud of something I did instead of being overly critical?
- I spent a whole day binge-watching Scream Queens?
- I’d forfeit to wash my car (again)?
- I diverted from my diet by stuffing my mouth full of chocolate?
- I look into the mirror and feel pretty?
- I’d not make a head start on my homework?
- I don’t find a suitable image to top this post?
- My gerbils make a gigantic mess of their just-cleaned cage?
- My neighbours’ cat ups his stalking routine?
- I let go once in a while, scrubbing oven trays squeaky-clean while I should have given “only 70%”?
- People don’t like me?
- People do like me?
- I don’t blog on time?
- My idea of “success in life” does not equal the main idea of becoming rich (and famous)?
- I admitted I have emotions? That I am not a robot?
- I lose you?
So many questions, and only one answer to all: no. The World doesn’t care about any of these things. I do, though. Sometimes a bit too much, sometimes not enough.
Today I didn’t care enough. Maybe tomorrow I will. And if the World does stop spinning in the mean time, I’d like to point out that’s not my fault.